(2) Get rid of all adornments and adjuncts at the stage when they are found to be obstructive.
(3) Every one of us is under the direct protection and guidance of God.
(4) Relation of man to man must be hundred times much better. Be we first a man, then a brother and there after alone, a religious man.
(5) Religion should not be a source of superstition.
(6) Religion is to be essence and experience of the life lived.
(7) Preachers are to be Witness and not lawyers.
(8) Religion should be accommodative, constructive and progressive.
(9) Religion must have a definite form and should not be an idealistic, incomprehensible, chaos-creating, airy and hazy something. Religion must provide for pruning from age to age.
SAINT SHRI MAI SWARUP MAI MARKAND ( MAIJI ) / MOTHER'S MESSAGE